Join us on Facebook to follow articles and speaking events
Elite Sports Therapy and Performance Strengthening
Titleist Performance Institute - Train Like a Tour Professional
The game of golf has changed. With technological and medical advancements in the area of fitness, it is easier than ever to pin point and quickly correct physical issues that impairs your golf game.
Josh Zander (2003 Northern California PGA Teacher of the Year), and Sidney Silver (Silver Sports Therapy) work in a one-on-one setting to maximize your performance level and customize a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) strength, condition, and flexibility program for you.
Golfers are screened through a complete body and swing analysis, typically reserved for the best players in the world. After assessing a "total picture" of your body, swing and equipment an advanced golf evaluation will be presented and a program will be recommended to help optimize your performance.
TPI Experience includes:
- Long Game Analysis;
- Full Swing Analysis including 3D and Slow Motion Video Capture
- Complete Physical Evaluation Identifying and Correcting
- Mobility and Stability Assessment and Strengthening
- Range Of Motion Restrictions
- General Physical Impairments
- Restore Posture
- Short Game Analysis;
- Putter Testing and 2D Video Putting Analysis
- Full Short Game Assessment
- Approach Shot
- Pitching and Chipping
- It's Your Game, Own It;
- Practice Workout Session with a TPI Fitness Professional
- Custom Built Exercise Program To Add Strength and Mobility Where Needed
- Individual Site Allowing You to Track Your Performance and Swing Data
- Range Time (With course approval)
For further information, pricing and scheduling times of TPI Experience Programs please contact us directly.